Sunday, May 31, 2009

1 month on the road

Wolf country
Sunday morning lake shot The camp ground shot

It's Sunday morning,about eleven. I'm sitting in a log cabin eating an amazing Sunday brunch, complete with wifi. $8.99 all you can eat and surf. Nice! As you can see I camped out again last night. I'm about 200 miles north west of Green bay in the state forest.Getting ready to ride up in the Indian reservation.I had to put the slow down on the checks mix, but Rick I found me a box of mike and ike's. Yikes!Beef jerky is my new found friend.Yesterday I found a farmers market, and in the same parking lot was a natural foods store.I loaded up on fruits. I am craving a nice salad.Kyle, the riding is absolutely beautiful.You would have much fun. I had stumptown today before I broke camp. I miss you's guys.Don't be hitting it too hard now I got my eyes on you all. keepin it real

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It's hard to believe that you have been out there for a whole month now! Lisa says that she will give you a call Tuesday morning. Just wants to touch base and check in on you. You know you can call us anytime. Don't be shy. We love you Lenny!

    ReplyDelete