Friday, May 22, 2009

Blast from the past

This mornings ride to Holland Michigan was hot, sunny and 80 degrees. I called Kim Watson in the morning and told her I'd be in town. So, after riding 62 miles she came and picked me up in her husbands truck and saved me 15 miles in the heat. I never would have found the house anyway. Nice! Now I'm chilling at her house with the the family. I haven't seen Kim in 24 years. I'm about 1 mile from lake Michigan. It looks like tomorrow I'm gonna take the ferry across lake Michigan and be in Wisconsin in two hours. Giddy up! Her mom and dad are here and Rick and Mike live close by. Kim has two daughters and a son, and is happily married to her husband Bill.They have an amazing house and his and her garages. Bill has a incredible car collection in his garage some 48 cars and motor cycles, Schwinn bikes... I've never seen anything like it. Kim has 4 week old German Shepard puppies in her garage. Quite the contrast. I'll check in later with some pictures. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment