Saturday, May 9, 2009

so far so good

440 miles in seven days

I spent the day on friday riding down memory lane past all my old stomping grounds. This is where all the dreams started. As a kid I entertained the idea of riding my bike off into the sunset, and 35 years later here I am finally acting on those instincts. It feels good. Lots of people ask me why I'm doing it. The short answer is because I can. 

Today is Saturday and I'm really taking the day off . Lisa and Kimme made waffels and bacon for breakfast. We're just kinda being home bodies today. There's talk of a bon fire and some beer and chips and salsa. Last night we did some honky tonkin with the girls and had dinner at the Rio. Just busy catching up with my sis. It's been a while.

1 comment:

  1. You rode all the way across the state of New York!
    You animal!!!

    ReplyDelete