Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What's up with the friggin weather man?

Loony bean coffee shopUpper Wisconsin
Time for a new chain

Everybody in upper Wisconsin is complaining about the cold weather. What a bunch of babies. I'm at the tip pity top of the state. Finally! Today I'll start heading west on highway 2. It runs all the way across the top of the country.Last night got down in the 30's.Yesterdays ride was quite cold as well.Gees, maybe I came a little too far north. Ya think? I got a late start Yesterday. I had to have my chain replaced. I wore that mo fo out. That's what I'm talking about.Ride your bike so dam much you need to have the chain replaced.I talked to my brother Rick, and Maya yesterday.That was nice. I also spent some time in this super funky coffee house.Gavin whatever you do don't put a bear head on your wall.I'm about 100 miles east of Duluth, Minn. The weather is not so nice. It's cloudy with a chance of rain today, tomorrow will be sunny with a high of 60. Oh no, I sound like the frigging weather man.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you been on the road for over a month now. It has been fun coming home to see if you posted or not. Christina always is asking about ya and where you are at. I see that thirty degree weather is not uncommon in that part of the country even in June....fuck dat. It was a typical June day here in sw Fla. 94 degrees and muggy as hell. Rainy season is set in and it has been a wet one so far. I'm sure you are remembering those hot, muggy days back in Venice when we would gather about a hundred and fifty of our closest friends and release another Sales Record CD. Good times. Anyways - I don' think we'll be having a reunion this summer....maybe just maybe when you get back we can talk about one before the end of the year. I hope that your new chain holds up and you get to the west coast sometime before the 4th of July....what is the projected schedule now anyways? I don't know much about your time table of being back in Brooklyn in August as working out so well if you are 100 miles east of Duluth after 33 days on the road...though you did have a lot of lay overs while you were visiting family on the way out west...be well my friend Lenny....may peace be widdya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps - that is a cool looking coffee house....like the name too! Did ya sign the talent sign-up sheet like we used to have at STS? lmmfao!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey lenny. its mitch morrison...we met on our bikes 20-30 miles west of ashland, wi.
    question. could you give us your exact route through nys, ohio, and michigan?
    thanks very much, and great blog!
    also, our blog if you want to check it out is saraandmitch.blogspot.com
    thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you could email me at mmorrison@nac.net or just leave a message on our blog. thanks.

    ReplyDelete