Saturday, May 30, 2009

Into the wild

Imagine that
This is what I came here for Campsite heaven

It's Saturday May 30th, Happy Birthday Mom.

I'm sitting in a Arbys with wifi. Its the last big town before the wilderness.I've een camping for nothing the last two days. The first night was in a wayside off route 45 in the middle of Wisconsin. Did I here someone say pickle park. Dooh! Needless to say I didn't sleep too well that night. I had no option, it was a 97 mile day and the sun was setting. Yesterday I stumbled upon this gem of a campsite. Nobody was around so I took it over like I owned it. I spent the whole day there. Listening to the rapids was soothing. I Built me a nice fire, and cooked up some grub.It was a really nice day in the woods next to that river.Where I'm headed there's sure more of that to come. Don't worry the map is comming. I just need to find one to mark up

No comments:

Post a Comment