Sunday, May 24, 2009

Off to see the wizard

I'm sitting at a picnic table at a campground in Silver lake Michigan, with Internet access mind you. Beautiful weather, a wonderful ride, and memories to spare.Last night I camped in a state park on lake Michigan. I had Great time with great people.The skeeters were on the obnoxious side though.I'm kinda exploring this part of Michigan cause I've never seen it before. There are tons of camp grounds over here and I'm checking some of them out.I feel like the luckiest guy in the world tramping like a gypsy around the country on my bike.My legs are getting strong. To date I've covered 1120 miles.I can't believe It's been 24 days already. That seems so long.Time is flying by. I just want to thank you all for the comments it's really fun to log on and see the encouragement from you all. It goes a long way following this yellow brick road I'm on. Off to see the wizard!

No comments:

Post a Comment