Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Back in the saddle

Goodbye Chautauqua lake

George and Mary

Lake Erie
Leaving Lisa and Kimme's this morning was almost too much. I had a wonderful visit and adore them both. I was really sad this morning before I left, but as the miles wore on my spirit came back. With beautiful weather and a really nice ride behind me, I'm sitting at a Inn in Presque Isle Pennsylvania right on lake Erie. I met George and Mary just outside of Westfield N.Y. They're from Colorado. We had a nice talk and compared stories and went our separate ways. They invitied me to come stay with them when I come through the rockies. I just might take them up on their offer. It was really neat meeting them. Right off the bat you have so much in common and in no time at all you're hitting it off. Today was a 65 mile ride through wine country. I'm back in the saddle baby!


3 comments:

  1. Your Amazing! Go Lenny Go!!!! Look, your even incomparable as a biker!!!!! LOL
    Amunet

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending love as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear about your latest adventures. Hopefully you have avoided both bears and dogs and have a steady supply of Chex Mix! Take Care!!!

    Kimme & Lisa

    ReplyDelete