Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm outta here

My ship has come in
bikercizing
Found me a nice coffee house

Been waiting out the rain for two days now. It's time to move on today, even though the weather is not cooperating.I've had my fill of the Econolodge.There is a gentleman's club conveniently located right next to the hotel.Eh em! That was fun.Nothing but something to do. It's about as much fun as cardboard crack.You know playing the lotto.My bike is all cleaned and tuned up and the laundry is done. I'm ready to hit the road for some more adventures.I hope I don't get too wet. Oh, last night I hit the all you can eat Chinese buffet. You eat tooomuch.

3 comments:

  1. You need to do another map! We need to see it so we know where the heck you are. Hope you don't get too wet. It is absolutely pouring here today. Lots of thunder and lightning too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riding the storm out? Oh what the fuck, do whatever it takes! That's what commited action looks like Len!
    Chinese buffett, eh? "You go home now. You scare my wife you eat so much! You been here four hour now. You don't even eat no vegetable. All you eat is rib. You go home now!"

    PBWY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lenny!! Great to see you doing well!! It's Lars from Redolencia Coffee! Hope all is well. Hope you're enjoying the coffee! It brings me joy to know our coffee is trekking the nation along with you!!
    Lars Joseph
    Redolencia Coffee

    ReplyDelete