Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Butt butter

the butt saver

I got two words for you, butt butter. It's like putting cream cheese on your ass, hold the bagel. Not that anybody cares, I'm developing some callouses on my hoo hoo. All this flat riding through Ohio has me sitting on the saddle for hours, and it's starting to get a little tender, let me tell ya.

I'm in Bowling Green Ohio, next to the University. Yesterday I rode 72 miles through Ohio farm land, flat flat flat. The weather is beautiful, sunny and in the 70's. I am having the time of my life. The riding is going great.I'm in my little zone on the road. Sometimes I feel like I'm having too much fun. So far I feel real comfortable doing around 70 miles a day. I've come 785 miles total.

I don't know where I'm going next, I'll plot a course in the next couple of hours. Indiana or Michigan? It's a coin toss. God I love the spontaneity of all this.

1 comment:

  1. It was like that for me when we rode the Blue Ridge on our motorcycles....the spontanaeity thing - not the sore hoo-hoo...but it was so cool to start out each day with no particular destination in mind...just a general direction, and stopping wherever it felt right. The possibilities of each day turning into something magical were exciting as all hell. It feels so liberating. Throwing off the shackles of convention and conformity. Writing our own rule book and playing the game as though we own it. Yeah brother Lenny...enjoy every bit of this time. I sure am as I read your thoughts each time.

    ReplyDelete