Monday, June 15, 2009

Flying high in the big sky



Yesterday was a 96 mile day, it was 87 degrees and hot.I had a nice tail wind and I rode through some wide open country in Montana. I'm in Wolf Point right now.Today looks like another nice day with the wind at my back also.The pictures I took yesterday just don't translate. It's as far as the eye can see.I met some really nice Indians, I'm on the Fort Peck Indian Reservation learning all about the history around here. It's really interesting. What an education.This is great,I'm having a blast.I saw two bikers coming from Seattle. They complained about the head winds, so that looks good for me.Montana is beautiful and I haven't even got to the good stuff yet.I hope everyone one is well.I'm flying high in the big sky.

1 comment:

  1. 96 mile days will get you there! It sounds like you are maximizing your growth and development opportunities out there in the big sky country. I am envious of your experience with the Indians. That would be so fascinating. Shameful in a way when you consider what their heritage is and what it looked like only 125 years ago. Then the white man cometh. Any way. Hope you continue the westward with a good tailwind pushing ya. May peace be widdya.

    ReplyDelete