Saturday, June 6, 2009

One tired biker

Yesterday was a 70 mile ride to Bimidji, Minn.Today I'm tired and sore.My butt hurts!My legs started getting cramps by the end of yesterdays ride. I think I need a rest day.It's getting tough let me tell ya.We had a frost warning last night. It was only 50 yesterday.I stopped at a coffee house yesterday, with super tasty treats.I had the best biscotti ever!Today I'm gonna have to bite the bullet.It's time to buckle down and get r done.Yeah right, I just want to curl up in the fetal position. I'll let you know how it goes.One tired biker.

1 comment:

  1. The Great White North has another lone biker crossing the prarie. SOunds like the endurance part of this trip is starting to set in. Keep yourself carbed up and hydrated my friend. I can't imagine the torture your body must be feeling out there. The detrermination it must take to keep motivated to move that many miles a day is incredible. I am impressed with your comittment to get r dun. Be mindful and stay aware of all that surrounds you. Be cautious not to slip into some kind of psychological dementia that carries you off into some Canadian melodrama of the mind...j/k...sending lots of energy and good wishes your way brother...

    ReplyDelete