Friday, June 5, 2009

If you got one, ride it!

Looking back on Duluth, after climbing outThis is Hunter coming from SeattleThey don't make em like this no more

Yesterday was an 82 mile day to Grand Rapids Minn.The towns are starting to get far apart.I have to load up on food in the morning and haul it with me.I don't want to get hungry and have no food.The riding is pretty tough. The wind is constantly blowing in my face,but I'm getting used to it.It's been like that the whole way from Brooklyn.In the morning I met Hunter coming from Seattle.He was really nice. He's been on the road for two months,and he's on his way to Maine.At one point yesterday I took a break and there was nothing around me for miles. It was pretty cool to turn 360 degrees and be the only human being around. I like that feeling of wide open spaces.Once I get to North Dakota it's all wide open.Today I'm going for a bike ride.If you have a bike I think you should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment