Saturday, June 27, 2009

unbelievable kindness

Cynthia and David take me inThis is where I stayed last nightBambi
The Washington coast and beyond

Well, I rode to the coast of Washington and jumped on a ferry to Whidbey Island.I found a nice coffee house and met Jessica.then I headed to South Whidbey state park to check out the camp ground.It was really nice, but I didn't feel like spending alone time in the woods.I rode six miles back to the coffee shop.Jessica was showing my blog to Cynthia who invited me to come stay in her and her husbands studio.That was a no brainier.We packed up my bike in her car and drove to the west side of Whidbey where they have a charming house.After getting cleaned up they had me over for a wonderful dinner.We shared stories and had fresh strawberries with ice cream for dessert.David is an avid astronomer complete with an observatory. He showed me Saturn and the moon through his amazing telescope.Wow!The deer and rabbits are plentiful here, and so was Cynthia and David's kindness.They called me in Saturday morning for Breakfast, and now I'm getting ready to ride up to Deception pass.Encounters like this make me feel so blessed.I am truly grateful for the unconditional love they have shared.With a giant leap of faith comes unbelievable rewards.Never be afraid to take that first step.There is a world of opportunity out here just waiting to be discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment