Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Finally some blue skyNorth Dakota

Don't let the sunny sky fool you.This morning it was 37 degrees with the wind chill,but hey at least the sun came out.North Dakoda looks much better with a little blue sky in the picture.So far this is the toughest state to conquer.The wind is kicking my ass and the grey skys are just plain depressing.It looks like the tide is turning in my favor though.If I can make it out of this state in 3 more days I'll be lucky.I just keep hacking away at it.Yesterday was sort of a rest day for me I only rode 26 miles and chilled in a cheap hotel all afternoon.Today was a 57 mile day to Rugby. The next town is 68 miles away. So that's what I'm shooting for tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. keep at it buddy and don't let a lil wind and some bad weather bring u down. u never know, an amazing moment on the road could b just around the next bend and the journey will always b worth it.

    ReplyDelete