Wednesday, June 17, 2009

snake rattle and roll

Morning in Montana

I was on the road at 5a.m. this morning after last night's festivities.I was trying to avoid traffic on a bad road, and get going before the wind started.I rode 82 miles to Chester, Montana.I saw 5 dead rattle snakes on the side of the road today. Yikes!This is some major rattle snake country here.Needless to say I'm not camping out.I've had great weather for the last 3 days.Tomorrow looks promising as well,although it's going be a hot one. After tomorrow I should be within striking distance of Glacier National Park.I'm going to bed early tonight like a good boy.I've got my work cut out for me in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Leonard!
    Sending you an excellent cup of java and a dish of fresh fruit to start the day.
    We have been checking in with you and cheering you on. Our son Milan really digs your adventure and wishes he could go with you. ( 8 years old now). What a journey...very cool...
    Many years back jacqueline and i traveld from New York to Clafornia (and just a bit south of the border) and back in about 5 weeks. We were in cars and buses. It was an amazing way to learn about this country we abide in...
    May the wind mostly be your friend and may you always have everything you need.
    Sending Light and Steadfastness and joy.
    Keep it up.
    Christi

    ReplyDelete