Wednesday, June 17, 2009

five fat tires

The wind changed on me overnight so I had a battle on my hands again today.I did manage to put in 65 miles and ended up in Chinook, Montana.I got cleaned up and crawled into a local watering hole called the pastime lounge.I tried my first fat tire.For those of you who don't know, it's beer.Fittingly with a picture of a bicycle on it.It didn't take long for word to spread who the new guy at the bar was.The beers were on the house and so was my cheeseburger.I left the place with 13 dollars in poker earnings a new hat and a education in cattle ranching.Great people, great night.I'm drunk...

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a lot of fun!! Hope you don't have a big fat hangover! Hope the wind is with you tomorrow! Good luck! Keep on pedaling!!!!!

    ReplyDelete