Saturday, April 4, 2009

The view from the pier in Piermont N.Y.

Tuesday March 31st, 2009


Today the weather was nice and sunny, but in the morning at 9:00 a.m. it was still only about 40 degrees. This made for a chilly ride out of Brooklyn. I rode to Piermont had a coffee and muffin, then proceeded on to Nyack. On the way home I didn’t experience the same butt discomfort as the last two previous times. That’s reassuring. It already feels like I’m getting stronger, but I still have a long way to go. When I got home after the 5 ½ hr.
Ride I jumped in the shower and walked into the city. Later that night Maya, Smirthi, and myself had dinner at Radio Mexico. Then I walked the 4 miles home. 70 miles on the bike, and 9 miles walking. Tomorrow is April 1st, and my goal is to bike 1000 miles in April before I take off on May 1st. That should set me pretty straight for my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment