Saturday, April 4, 2009



Monday March 16th, 2009

Today I rode over to prospect park for the first time. Nice ride. It’s a nice loop over there, kind of like the one in central park. I’m gonna have to hit that more often in my training runs. I must have ridden about 18 miles.

Wednesday March 18th, 2009


Today I rode to Piermont, and then Nyack. 72 miles round trip. Oh my butt is sore. The muscles. This was a good long ride. I’ll have 2 days off now and do it again on Saturday. I should be ready to go by then . It took me about 4 ½ hrs. with two café stops, and I also stopped at a new cycle shop on the other side of the George Washington bridge. The weather was really nice. I was dressed to fit the bill as well.

Saturday March21st, 2009


A beautiful sunny day in the low 50’s. Rode to Piermont after picking up some fish at the farmers market this morning. Today was a good training day. I felt well, not too sore. About a 68 mile ride. It was cool running.

No comments:

Post a Comment