Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I love my coffee house people

Kyle performing his disappearing hand trick

Oh, I love bread too. Would you just look at those muffins... These are some of my peeps at Variety. They have been treating me like family from the get go. That's Gavin, the owner on the right. He's a piece of work. The kid just came in and took over the neighborhood. He's running everybody out of business. Ha ha, I'm so jealous, the only thing I can do in response is go on a long ass bike trip. That makes him jealous. We are the 7 a.m. breakfast club at variety. Word has it that Kyle is going to ride me out of town on friday. It's going to be like a loaded donkey being escourted by a f-17 fighter jet. I got two days till I'm outta here. goody bye New York hello America.

No comments:

Post a Comment