Monday, April 27, 2009

Nothing is off limits on the road


My bike is in the shop for a tune up, and today I'm taking care of last minute details and stuff. Meanwhile these two morning doves are eating all the seeds up that Maya planted in the flower box, but I've caught them red handed and they will be turned over to the appropriate authorities. Maya thinks I should carry some herbs on my bike somewhere. You know, a little thyme, maybe a rosemary plant. sage would be nice for all those cheese omelet's I'll be making on the road. That would be too much like a bird sancuary on wheels.Then again it might be nice to attract some nice plump birds like these for roasting. I don't know we'll see if I have any room left for a rear rack garden. Stay tuned for the road kill section of my blog. Thats where I come across a fresh kill and decide there and then on the spot if I should put it on a home made spit. You can't let that stuff go to waste if it's still fresh. Protien baby!I'll be looking to do some dumpster diving along the way as well. Nothing is off limits on the road.

1 comment:

  1. Lenny! I found the blog. Will be following daily. Have fun and post lots of pictures. Nida

    ReplyDelete