Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fully loaded testride



Riding down 2nd, avenue in Manhattan
Today was my first day pulling a full load. Wow! Not as bad as I expected. It felt really good. It’s a lot of weight, but once I was moving it felt surprisingly stable. There were 30 mph. wind gusts, so I got a good idea how squirly it could get, but It wasn’t bad at all. Over all, I’m real excited. It’s is easier than I thought. Way easier. I’m so glad it’s early and I’m getting this opportunity to check out how the bike handles fully loaded. I rode 27 miles in the wind. Not as far as I had hoped, but quite fulfilling. I was beginning to feel like I was going to have too much weight to carry, but now those fears have been put to rest. So far everything is working out just as I had planed. I love it when a plan comes together.

No comments:

Post a Comment