Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Que: Eye of the Tiger music here...

My new mode of transportationI am just beachy keenSeal rock is where I camped for the nightWhat a wonderful coastThe devils punch bowl

Sometimes in life you just have to do what you want to do, and this is one of those times.I sold the bike with some of my gear at a bicycle shop and bought this Husquavarna. Nice.Now I'm going to leisurely tour the west coast pacific highway.Last night I camped at Seal Rock in Oregon and met some great people.We hung out by the bonfire till around 11:30 drinking beer and telling stories.The weather is beautiful on the coast,but really hot inland.It's in the 100's in Portland.

The adventure continues...

2 comments:

  1. I fucking love it! just love it. No rigid, heels dug in, only one way to do it kind of story here! Beautiful. Just beautiful.

    So now you will be rolling ddown the motorcycle mecca of the west coast....the big PCH babay! Now I am out of my mind envious. The Husky looks like you can pretty much go anywhere you want to go. On road, off road, it don't matter. I am just taking in this journey in wide-eyed wonder. I am thrilled buy every twist and turn in your adventure. This should be turned into a how-to book on how one reaches for the summit and goes for thte gusto. I am in awe. Go for it son. Go for it all.

    May peace be widdya always my brother.

    ReplyDelete